Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Presents!

So I had an idea....I have more jam and chutney than I know what to do with... After selling it to several friends for Christmas presents, I decided to offer that here- they make great gifts!

I will wrap, label and tie them with pretty ribbons, and send them wherever you'd like!

These are generally what I have right now, although this is always changing.......


-candied grapefruit plum chutney
-black pepper plum chutney
-goji berry pear chutney
-saffron apple chutney

-rum-poached plums (delicious as a dessert on icecream)
-plum cardamom jam
-vanilla quince jam
-orange spice marmalade

some of them I only have small jars, some I have big.... some I have both......

i also have infused olive oils, honey, salts and vinegars if you're interested.
let me know if you're interested.....
suzannedunning@gmail.com